EFUF2023 Venue, travel and accommodation
The conference (including the welcome drink on Tuesday) will take place at the The Congress Centre of the University of Agriculture in Kraków Address: al. 29 Listopada 46, 31-425 Kraków.
We have agreeed special prices for our participants with the hotels listed below. Use code: EFUF2023 to receive the discount:
- PURO Kraków Old Town****
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz****
- Hotel Regent***
- Hotel Best Western Plus Kraków Old Town***
- Hotel Batory***
Book a room at http://www.hotelbatory.pl/en/
- B&B HOTEL**
Book a room at firstname.lastname@example.org
Single room including breakfast 257 PLN (ca. €55 euro)
Double/Twin room 311 PLN (ca. €66 euro)
- HOTEL CAMPANILE CRACOVIE***
Book a room at CONF.email@example.com
Single room including breakfast 330 PLN (ca. €70 euro)
Double/Twin room including breakfast 370 PLN (ca. €79 euro)
To have this special price at the Hotel Campanile Cracovie, bookings must be made by 23th April 2023.
- ibis Kraków Old Town ***
More information at https://all.accor.com/hotel/7161/index.en.shtml
- ibis Budget Kraków Old Town *
More information at https://all.accor.com/hotel/7165/index.en.shtml
Krakow is well-connected to the rest of Europe by train, plane or bus.
Direct trains connect Kraków Główny (Kraków Main Station) to Berlin, Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest and Vienna. Polish rail transport website: https://www.intercity.pl/en/
There are two airports close to Kraków.
1. Kraków Airport (John Paul II International Airport) is the second biggest airport in Poland and is connected to all major European cities.
Kraków Airport Website https://www.krakowairport.pl/en/homepage/
Transport from the airport to Kraków Główny (Kraków Main Station) is easy and cheap. We recommend taking public transport to the Kraków Główny (Kraków Main Station).
- train (costs 17 PLN and takes 17 minutes)
- bus – Krakow Airport is served by three regular bus lines: 209 and 300 and one night line: 902 (costs 4 PLN and takes 50 minutes to get to the city centre.
- taxi (costs about 90 PLN and takes 30 minutes). Krakow Airport Taxi is the only official taxi service at the airport.
More information about the transport from/to Kraków airport: https://www.krakowairport.pl/en/passenger/transport-en/directions/from-to-krakow-airport
2. Katowice Airport (about 2,5h to Kraków City Centre on the shuttle bus).
Katowice airport website https://www.katowice-airport.com/en
Transport from the airport: You can take a bus from Katowice Airport to Kraków Główny (Kraków Main Station).
We recommend these companies. Remember! It’s worth buying a ticket in advance.
There are many connections from all over Europe to Kraków. Check out our recommendations: